- A Kinrowan Estate story: Riddles (A Letter to Elizabeth)
- What’s New for the 2nd of May: A Fat Music Review Section, Four British film mysteries, Live music from from Tatiana Hargreaves and Allison De Groot, Jennifer wallows in two historical fictions with delightfully authentic voices, Evil Kit Kat Bars, Willingham’s Fables series, Bordertown fiction and Other Cool Matters
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Foxes
- What’s New for the 18th of April: Chicago’s Field Museum’s Cyrus Tang Hall of China, Live Music from Midnight Oil, A Potpourri of Music Reviews, Some Mars Fiction, Lots of Chocolate and Other Cool Stuff
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Icelandic Tunes
- What’s New for 4th of April: Holmesian matters, lots of chocolate…
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Our very small art exhibition space
- What’s New for the 21st of March: Lots of Doctor Who stuff, Jennifer has a warming soup for these cold days, and music from Hawaii, Turkey, Russia, Finland, and elsewhere
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Breakfast, Korean style
- What’s New for the 7th of March: Equal Exchange Chocolates, A Bevy of Mysteries, Wagner’s Grendel, Jesco White on Film, Ursula Le Guin Reading for You and Other Stuff to Warm You Up
- A Kinrowan Estate story: A Contradance in The Round Barn
- What’s New for the 21st of February: Charles Stross’ The Halting State, Matt Wagner’s Grendel Archives, The Talons of Weng Chiang, La bruja te prende fuego, Pappy Van Winkle, Steeleye Span and Other Matters
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Winter Talismans
- What’s New for the 7th of February: Some trad music for your listening pleasure, Spiegelman’s Maus considered, lots of dark chocolate, two looks at Garner’s Owl Service and Other Creature Comforts
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Porridge
- What’s New for the 24th of January: Live music from Lúnasa in Australia, Taco Tapes’ Trad is Rad, Robert’s Visit to the Chicago’s Field Museum of Natural History, Alastair Reynolds’ The Prefect audiobook, Tom Baker’s Birthday, Jennifer Stevenson’s Lasagna and Other Neat Stuff
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Of Puppets and Their Masters (A Letter to Anna)
- What’s New for the 10th of January: On Hobbits in print and on film, An unusual Inn, Jabberwock puppets, Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate, Classical Music and Other Winter Comforts
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Bonfires
- What’s New for the 27th of December: Boxing Day has come and gone!
- A Story: Jennifer Stevenson’s ‘Solstice’
- What’s New for the 13th of December: An Appalachian Mystery, a Most Unusual Fox, Chicago’s Own Wizard for Hire, Iceland, a Family Christmas, Boiled in Lead, Fairport, and much, much more
- A Kinrowan Estate story: A Very Early Snow
- What’s New for the 29th of November: A Very Special Cat, a River Journey, Breakfast, Tomb Raiders, Ultimate Pogues, Indonesian Pop, Beethoven, and more. . . .
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Designing Trolls
- What’s New for the 15th of November: Alternate Histories, Arthur Redux, Seafood, Teenage Superheroes, Music — Traditional and Not, Rodents, and more. . . .
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Kedgeree
- What’s New for the 1st of November: A Space Opera That’s Not, Earthsea Illustrated, Rhubarb, A Zombie Romance, Live Tull, Live Fiddles, and more. . . .
- A Kinrowan Estate story: All Hallows’ Eve
- What’s New for the 18th of October: It’s Late October So Some Halloween Matters and Not So Halloweenish Matters as Well
Author Archives: Hrafnfreistuor
You up too? My old bones are aching far too much to sleep, so I thought I’d sit here in the Pub, a glass of something strong in hand, and listen to the Neverending Session who for some reason are … Continue reading
It was well past the witching hour on a night when a hard rain was beating against the windows in our Pub when the stranger started her story: ‘The Sandman is a far more dangerous, feral creature than modern folk think … Continue reading